HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Mandich you SUCK!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Mandich you SUCK!
Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:18PM

I'm sorry, but for someone who is usually so syrupy about the Dolphins, he was just so freaking negative on the radio toward the end of the game. Saying things like the ravens are like sharks hunting down whales and circling for the kill, was not what I wanted to hear for the last game of the season. We're not dead whales, and it's really annoying to hear over and over how much we sucked.

angry smiley

We had a bad game, ok, but it's the commentator's job to say things that are informative, not kick someone when they're down. Did these idots not know how good the ravens were? Did they think with all these turnovers we should have won? Our defense played admirably, but the offense didn't have enough juice, and forcing every yard made us turn it over. Ginn is an infant. He's nowhere near where we need him to be, and some games he focuses and plays a nice game and other times he drowns. He's too small and he gets manhandled. This is all no surprise and I'm not going to pretend we didn't have these problems all season. We just overcame them, that's all. Today we didn't, period.

Looking forward to the draft and FA...should be exciting.

thumbs up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Mandich you SUCK!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 04, 2009 04:39PM

The Ravens were like sharks today. I never fault a man for calling it like it is.

He wasn't kicking us, just reporting the news.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: January 04, 2009 06:37PM

Mandich does not suck. He has that balance between being a homer, and telling it like it is. While he's the biggest cheerleader the Phins have behind a microphone, he won't hold back from legitimate criticism and commentary.

While I did not hear what he had to say today, I'd think the last thing he'd want to do is kick the Phins while they're down. He was on our SB winning teams in the 1970s, so let's say he has high standards. Mandich was a Tight End and was probably pissed off that our offense, and particularly our TE's today weren't productive at all. (I just looked up the stats: David Martin had 3 catches for 15 yards and that was it for our TEs).

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: January 04, 2009 06:41PM

I'm guessing the TEs weren't productive because they had to stay back and pass block so much. Our interior line deficiencies were exposed today. We're solid at tackle, but the guards are both scrubs that probably wouldn't start for more than half the teams in the NFL. Losing Thomas AND Smiley really hurt, and it was blatantly obvious today.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 07:02AM

Mandich just reported what was happening at the moment.

He tell it like it is.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.