HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          To all the haters... PLEASE
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
To all the haters... PLEASE
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: January 04, 2009 12:02PM

i dont know why people are saying we have holes we are not that good... I believe the ravens ARE the best team in football. i am not saying this because they beat us but I said that earlier. Look at what they did to the cowboys in their house and does that mean that they have many many holes as well.

Hey we lost to a better team, did anyone here think we were a better team than them prior to the game? if so I dont know what teams you have been watching. We are a solid team with a great foundation. Now keep in mind that we turned the ball over 5 times all of which ended on our side of the field and we were in the game with a chance to cut the lead from 9-20 to 17-20 if ginn took the ball cleanly cause that reverse was wide open.

We did very good things that game but you can overcome so many turn overs so those that wanna hate and say we suck, we got so many holes, we got exposed, hello we won the division and played (believe me) one of the top 3 teams in the NFL and my projected to win the superbowl...

now stop crying fish fans.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To all the haters... PLEASE
Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: January 04, 2009 12:10PM

Thanks Reppa for some logic. Ravens are not only better but much better. Yet we still had a chance even with 5 turnovers. You guys need to stop bitching and be happy.smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: January 04, 2009 01:40PM

I am happy with the season..we just have to keep aquiring better players until we get to the bowl...(2-3yrs)

Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:07PM

Agreed.

thumbs up

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:14PM

Posted by: realist ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:45PM

Agreed.

People need to remember that adding 1 key player upgrades those around him.

We have a 1 st, and two 2nd rounders. If we upgrade ILB and FS our defense suddenly becomes a top 10.

If we sign one interior OL, and draft/sign a WR...then everything else gets better.

IMO those are the key holes. ILB, FS, WR and Guard/Center.

4 holes are not too many to improve us enough to keep us at 11-5 maybe even 12-4.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: January 04, 2009 06:32PM

> I believe the ravens ARE the best team in football.

Baltimore is good...and better than us...but, I don't think they're are the best. I think either Pitt or Tennessee will stop them. As crazy as it sounds, if we had our starting O-Linemen from the last preseason game (Long, Smiley, Satele, Thomas, Carey), I think we could have won this game.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.