HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Half time adjustment
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Half time adjustment
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:31AM

I would bench ronnie brown (he is talented but his dancing is KILLING us) Stop dancing and pound the ball. Like I said I would bench brown and insert polite. We need someone who is man enough to slam it up the middle and get 4-6 yards.

So I said it bench ricky and ronnie and for the second half lets see what polite can do, he is our answer to mclain...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Half time adjustment
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:32AM

Agree. Ricky is the better runner against this D.

It is key for us to get a score coming out at halftime. A TD will turn the tide in this game big time.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:35AM

no back is going to be successful against the ravens.....our passing game needs to step up.

Posted by: ginnsucks ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:35AM

I like to see more Polite, but Ricky has the speed to take it to the ends. I agree that Ronnie Brown looks like he is trying out for Dancing with the Stars rather than playing football.

I would also like to see a little more of the TEs. If the Ravens are taking away Cobb then that means a TE has to be getting some more room.

But, really, the story is that the Dolphins are getting their butts handed to them on the OLine. Not much a halftime adjustment can do there.

Date: January 04, 2009 09:38AM

Yeah actually i take it back i like ricky as well. He makes a decision and takes of running. Brown is dancing so much I am wondering when emmitt smith, warren sap, and jason taylor is going to join him in a jive or cha cha or something. Man this aint dances with the stars just hit the hole brown. You can dance on a defense that is getting that kind of penatration, he keeps losing yards. I dont know what he is scared of but if he is scared then be scared from the side line

Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:40AM

We can't run on them right now. We need Bess, Fasano, Cobbs and Ginn to get open and catch some balls.

Date: January 04, 2009 09:41AM

BLITZ BLTZ BLITZ, joe flacco has enough time to sleep, wake up, then pee, shower, eat a carls jr famous star burger behind that offensive line, BLITZ HIM THEM SMASH HIS HEAD IN2 DA GROUND

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:43AM

agaisnt a team like this, run the FB up the middle a few times. That will set up some open running lanes later on in this game

Date: January 04, 2009 09:52AM

I told them what they need to do, GIVE IT TO POLITE!!! look what happened when the gave it to him, now they got away from it

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.