Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Refs should cash their checks from Baltimore!!!
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Refs should cash their checks from Baltimore!!!
Posted by: opus ()
Date: January 04, 2009 08:55AM

What the hell is going on here!!! There have been at least four clear cut penalties by Baltimore that haven't been called!! Ray Lewis clearly hit Ricky straight in the helmet, NO CALL!! Flagrant Block in the Back on the kick return, NO CALL!! Face Mask on Patrick Cobbs that kept him from first down, NO CALL!! Way late hit on Ricky after he didn't catch the ball, NO CALL!!! This is such BS!!! Then good old Phil "I hate MIami" Simms said, well the face mask didn't really hurt anything!! I haven't screamed this loud in weeks!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Refs should cash their checks from Baltimore!!!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:01AM

Don't you know that Ed Hoculi's crew is the highest bribed... ehem, graded officiating crew in the NFL?

Date: January 04, 2009 09:04AM

The spots always seem about a yard short as well.

Posted by: opus ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:09AM

Now they trip Ginn and once again NO CALL!!! Even Phil said, oh they tripped him!! Oh well, they didn't call it!!

Date: January 04, 2009 09:10AM

That wasn't PI. Ginn just fell.

Ted Ginn sucks.

Posted by: runrickyrun34 ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:12AM

Yeah All Wr's blow, but Ravens wideouts not much better. They have a better Defense obviously we gotta outcoach.

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:41AM

The refs have called a perfect 1st half. Can't pin this on them. We can't block anybody

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: January 04, 2009 09:42AM

That was not PI and Cobbs did not get facemasked.....we are just plainly killing ourselves.....we need to step it up on O.

Posted by: noetic ()
Date: January 04, 2009 03:41PM

I agree that Ginn just tripped over the rest of his family, and it was a good no-call. But Cobbs definitely got a strong grab on his facemask, enough to jerk his head a little. That was a terrible call.

I was also incredibly angry when I saw Suggs slam his elbow into Ronnie Brown's face on the bottom of the pile then maliciously try to punch him with the other hand, only to see a defiant lack of yellow laundry on the field.

We beat ourselves, but if we hadn't...the refs would have done it for us.

Posted by: phinphaninga ()
Date: January 05, 2009 08:04AM

What about the calls that were not made, Roll taking out Ginn on the pass Reed intercepted ?? What about the numerous late hits on Pennington ALA Suggs,Leohnard,and Lewis, Oh yeah that is part of the Game ? I thought that the home team was suppose to have an edge, Oh yeah it was Ed Hockuley's squad. They didn'nt miss to many calls this year....Yeah the Phins got beat, but it's one thing to be beat, but the cheap shots that were not getting the 2nd hand looks during the tv coverage well. I all can say is I hope the TITANS kick the CRAP out of you pathetic cheap shot artists, ALA-Oakland in the 80's, if not they will surely not get past the Steelers.....Remember Jim Harbaugh what goes around comes back around.

Posted by: Stoyanovich10 ()
Date: January 05, 2009 12:10PM

The score was tied 3-3. Ted Ginn was tripped by a Raven defender. Reed gets the INT for TD on a bad throw. 10-3 and Ravens go on to win Game. If the ref makes the correct and easy decision and throws the FLAG- Then game is still tied 3-3 and who knows how the game TURNS OUT, PERIOD.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.