HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Nothing would make me happier
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Nothing would make me happier
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 25, 2011 11:58AM

If the next home game had only a few thousand seats sold. Just. Nice sea of orange to show Ross what we really think. Hope he can afford to keep buying all they empty seats so they don't black out the games.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Nothing would make me happier
Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: September 25, 2011 12:04PM

My seat will be empty, the way I feel now.... I would have trouble selling my Tickets unless it is the opposing fans that want them....

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: September 25, 2011 12:09PM

I dont want that... I believe that we are one of the pillar teams of the NFL but if we cant sell you know that they are looking to move one franchise to the west coast, i think LA. And it will be a franchise that is not doing well, it was between the bills and the jags but with the bills doing better and us stinking i am getting worried

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 25, 2011 12:10PM

How can we be one of the pillar teams of the NFL when we have been a joke since what, the 2001 playoffs?

Date: September 25, 2011 12:12PM

The Jags are the team to go, The stadium is crap the location crap and even when they are good they struggle to sell out... The first time I went to a Jags game, you have to drive around the neighborhood and park on someones lawn, got out of the game and it took me 4 hours to find my Truck... That place is a mess......

Date: September 25, 2011 12:14PM

Ok so we all go to the Game sell it out, we suck, Ross is still making money, will that fix things???? or will we just get another singer to be part of this team? Ross will figure hey get celebs and you can suck and still make money.....

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 25, 2011 05:32PM

I want to be the only guy in the stands...drunk...with no shirt...painted aqua and orange...rooting for Sparano. Yeah...THAT would drive the point home! smoking smiley

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 26, 2011 04:38AM

Next home game and the rest should be supermarket paper bag, giveaway day....

Every single fan will wear it covering their faces until they fire the entire coaching staff.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.