Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Can anybody answer me this..>Its very simple and some of you that saw the game probably know the answer.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Can anybody answer me this..>Its very simple and some of you that saw the game probably know the answer.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 13, 2011 04:29AM

Thanks in advanced.

The first series we played outstanding defense.....

Now here is my question....

The second series...>We got ran all over like it was some kind of vanilla defense.

Please tell me it wasn't the starters who were playing and it was the backups instead......I was busy with my grandson and my wife.....and wasn't concentrating fully on the game...

Do you guys remember if it was the first team defense on the second defensive series?

After that they said something that it was the second defensive unit in......Ostrich was in at defensive tackle.

Thanks guys

Football is back...>thank the lord.....Now i won't drink beer on sundays in vain.......I will enjoy them beers a little bit more....Or a lot really.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can anybody answer me this..>Its very simple and some of you that saw the game probably know the answer.
Posted by: Hooligan2 ()
Date: August 13, 2011 04:35AM

The defense will play much more aggressively when the games count. What sense is there in getting hurt in a meaningless scrimage. For the most part the starters are set.

Re: Can anybody answer me this..>Its very simple and some of you that saw the game probably know the answer.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 13, 2011 04:40AM

Hooligan2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The defense will play much more aggressively when
> the games count. What sense is there in getting
> hurt in a meaningless scrimage. For the most part
> the starters are set.

They played shut down defense in the first series....What i dont understand is why play like you dont care in the second series...

PS> You are right though....Its a miningless game and they had already made their point in the first series already...And once put put in the starters to start the season at full speed i guess we will be fine.

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: August 15, 2011 08:08PM

Date: August 15, 2011 08:20PM

We will have one of the TOP 3 NFL defenses this year.

Unfourtunately , we won't have a good enough offense to get us over that hump.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.