HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          We are going to have a good season this year
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
We are going to have a good season this year
Posted by: sleekdogg ()
Date: August 12, 2011 11:37AM

-All our roster has finally been revamped. We are a youthful team.Built primarily through the draft. Accented with some good young Fa's from trades and a few suprise guys(Udfa's and CFL,etc.)

-We have a good defensive coordinator. He has had success with building tough defenses.

-We have an offensive coordinator who had success against some tough teams last year, including the Patriots, and he did it with limited weapons.

-Ireland and Sparano come from the Parcells tree which has produced other good coaches.

Anybody else feeling good about this upcoming season?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: We are going to have a good season this year
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: August 12, 2011 11:59AM

I wouldn't say "good," but if the stars align we probably are a 9-10 win team that won't advance far in the playoffs if we make it.

Date: August 12, 2011 12:21PM

I'm sick of Good seasons. I've waited 40 yrs for a GREAT season.

SOB's.......thumbs down

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: August 12, 2011 12:28PM

Sleekdog I feel you brother man,
We are going to battle the Patriots for the AFC East. We will win 9-11 games barring injuries. The Jets are going to fall off, their defense will rank worse then ours and so will their offense, mainly because Henne will outperform Sanchez and the team will be in sink...
I know certain people will call me a homer, and that is why I say that, I am blinded by my emotions for our team.... Maybe so, but that makes me a fan, I like the moves we made, I like what the offensive cordinator is trying to do, combined with his track record with Peyton Hillis last year. The offensive line is the only question in my book. And signing the best interior lineman in the draft, is a good sign for improvement. Incognito worked out in the MMA trainin with Jay Glazers program, focusing on leverage and hand fighting skills. Glazer said he let Incognito train with Faber who is 135 pounds and hold his own. Glazer showed him the reason was leverage and hips, he showed him that if Faber can handle a guy his size, imagine what he can do at his size with the right techniqes with his hips,etc... So I hope he shines at left guard. RT is my unknown....
SUre we might stumble, but expect big things, and I dont expect them tonight, we are going to be playing a basic practice format, with no game plan, just getting reps, and seeing the bottom end of the roster... So I hope we dont want hear about the sky falling if our boys look bad tonight, but I am sure we will.... Cheers enjoy the gamesmileys with beer

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 13, 2011 04:22AM

Sleek Dog i like your style.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.