HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          No 2011 Season?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
No 2011 Season?
Posted by: james6253 ()
Date: May 20, 2011 06:03AM

I'd hate to think there will be no football in 2011. This lack of free agency is seriously annoying already .

Is it only me, or does it seem like no one cares about the fans. The media seems to cover the players and the owners. It's always owners this, players that. What about the fans?

If not for us, their business would not exist. We all know this but still we, the fans, have no voice in this situation. I'm sick and tired of this. Fans should voice their opinion and prove that it's our dollars that fuel this sport. Maybe someone will listen then. I found this simple way to do it online ( link removed )

It's interesting what fans of other teams and fans of football in general have to say. Anyway, I hope they can fix this situation soon.

-----
Mod's edit
Hello James,

Usually when a first-time poster includes a link like you did, it's a spammer selling knock-off Michael Jordan sneakers or something similar.

While you apparently are linking to a petition site, it is apparent that you are posting identical messages on other fan message boards.

I've removed your link for the time being while I discuss this with the other Moderators. If you really are a legitimate poster, why not stick around and talk about The Miami dolphins, or are you even a fan?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2011 06:17AM by JC.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: No 2011 Season?
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: May 20, 2011 06:11AM

there will be a 2011 season with no missed games, I am sure of it

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 20, 2011 06:29AM

AT this point, i hav e changed my tune, I dont think we will see football on time.... It appears we will miss some games, if De SMith represents the NFLPA, he doesnt want football, he has sold the players a bill of goods that is a falacy.... If they axe him, then I would say we will probably get football sooner. But with his rhetoric, if you were the owners would you want to sit down and neogtiate with this fool.... Who basicly told the world that if you do nat think like him and have the same approach as him, you suck! And he will stand for the righteous.... Really?

Posted by: Crowder52 ()
Date: May 20, 2011 06:33AM

JC-

Whats wrong the guy doesnt have a right to speak his mind, because the moderators dont agree with his opinion? he is not selling Jordans. Come on, you guys are ridiculous, I watched all kinds of spam last alot longer around here then, anything this fan said...

Posted by: dolphaholic ()
Date: May 20, 2011 06:35AM

Crowder I don't like De Smith either, but to keep laying all the blame on him is ludricis, BOTH sides are at fault and the owners are equally annoyong with stupid comments.

Posted by: JC ()
Date: May 20, 2011 08:17AM

Crowder52 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> JC-
>
> Whats wrong the guy doesnt have a right to speak
> his mind, because the moderators dont agree with
> his opinion? he is not selling Jordans. Come on,
> you guys are ridiculous, I watched all kinds of
> spam last alot longer around here then, anything
> this fan said...

What the hell are you talking about? I let him paste...I mean, speak his mind. The only thing I deleted was his link, and that might be temporary.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: May 20, 2011 02:35PM

Crowder,

JC just erased a spammer. Matter of fact, I bet this will be the only post by James6253 that we will ever see.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 20, 2011 09:22PM

And actually, our website has its own advertisers. Why should we let someone else sneak in with other advertisers who would, in effect, be free-loading?

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: May 21, 2011 04:21AM

I believe there WILL be a season, but this will be one of those weird years where teams you never expected to make the playoffs do. When the off-season is out-of-whack, the season tends to be weird.

Superbowl: Detroit -vs- Cincinnati

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: May 29, 2011 06:48PM

This guy is spam too.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Date: May 30, 2011 05:38PM

The Jets were on a roll so I hope this really F**ks them up. We were NOT so Maybe a year off will do us some good. I'd rather have no season then another like last. The Dolphins are my 2nd favorite team. My #1 is WHOEVER plays the jets.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: May 30, 2011 05:39PM

I'd put that the other way around, Treasure.

Date: May 30, 2011 07:11PM

I hear you brother. But the hate runs deep in me for that team. That AFC Championship game was too close a call. We gotta improve and derail that team NOW. I really hope the offseason distractions screws them up Big time.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.