HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Calvin Pace
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Calvin Pace
Posted by: ThaFishula13 ()
Date: December 30, 2008 12:28PM

These pathetic Jets just keep making fools of themselves. Read what this idiot said

''When you can't line up and beat somebody one-on-one . . . whatever,'' Jets linebacker Calvin Pace told The Daily News (New York) about Miami's Wildcat. ``I guess you can give them credit. Whatever. I guess when you go from worst to first, you have to do stuff like that.'

It's funny how he doesn't mention when we ( the Jets ) were 4-12 wow very impressive!! I'm sorry but 1-15 and 4-12 equals you both suck in my book...

He doesn't mention either how their sorry asses got their coach fired, that's embarrassing considering all the money they gave away. Bunch of Losers!! They can't get over the fact that we put them out of their misery, contributed to the firing of Mangenious LOL, yeah sure, and of course sent Favre back to farm, crryy crry wa wa wa!!!!

GO FINS!!!!! I LOVE IT, I love seeing these punks making excuses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Calvin Pace
Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:22PM

SOUR GRAPES...should've signed with MIAMI you slow piece of S

Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: December 30, 2008 01:48PM

Yeah it sure sounds like he regrets not signing with the Phins. By the way, didn't the Jets try to run the wildcat against us? I guess, at some point, they decided they couldn't line up and beat us one on one.

Date: December 31, 2008 04:56AM

You're right JTwilley, I forgot about that. The Jets did try to do the Wildcat, I'm sure Mr. Pace never noticed since they didn't do crap with it.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 31, 2008 05:05AM

Did they do the wildcat with no QB and an unbalanced line and motion or just a direct snap? I can't remember.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: December 31, 2008 06:01AM

I remember Farve lining up at wide receiver, but if I remember correctly they tried it twice. Once they lost like three or four yards running and the other time there was a penalty on them for not lining up right LOL, dumbasses. I can't remember if the line was unbalanced, either way they couldn't do anything with that.

But then again we're the ones that can't line up and beat someone one on one LOL, what the hell does this guy want for us to tell him the play before we run it. Give me a break what a moron.

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: December 31, 2008 12:05PM

He is a douche.....he made the mistake of not signing with us, now he is mad he will be watching the playoffs at home, while we are in the thick of it.

Posted by: MikeO ()
Date: January 02, 2009 01:00PM

NY Post has a bit on if the Jets go to a 4-3 defense next year under a new coach........that they have no use for Pace really as he isn't a 4-3 player.

ha ha ha ha ha!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.