Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Brett sounds like he is conceding the game.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Brett sounds like he is conceding the game.
Posted by: Jonathan Twilley ()
Date: December 24, 2008 02:40PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Brett sounds like he is conceding the game.
Posted by: Phintastic ()
Date: December 24, 2008 05:54PM

One can only hope.... I just think he may be trying a little reverse psychology in the hopes that we lower our guard just a bit. Not gonna happen, Brett!!!!!!!!

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: December 24, 2008 06:52PM

Thats called playing opossum and I dont buy it. He has some old vet juice still left.

DANGER* MORE RUSHES

Favre will be handing the ball to THOMAS JONES and LEON WASHINGTON, they are formidable backs. Put a target on them and let FARVE try to make the throws. I love our chances if we can shut down there running game.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 24, 2008 10:53PM

For a playoff spot.....dont fall for it!

Posted by: ABR ()
Date: December 25, 2008 11:09AM

I'm worried.. after the Pats win the Jets will have nothing to play for but respect, and they are no doubt smarting after the last 4 games. Meanwhile all the playoff talk and feel-good stories are likely lulling the Phins. Favre has been worn down by the season but he's demonstrated this year he can still get hot, and he will be motivated knowing more surely than in past seasons this will likely be his last game. Our secondary is suspect and doesn't always show up to play. Mangini has seen the film of the Pats loss and the KC game and is no dummy. Plus the Jets have just had our number. I'd like to see us make a turning point on that right now but it won't happen unless Sparano really keeps the players focused.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.