Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Joey Porter talks the talk and walks the walk. SACK ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Joey Porter talks the talk and walks the walk. SACK ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 14, 2008 10:55AM

HE IS THE PHREAKING MAN.

GAME OVER 9 and 5

THE DREAM SEASON CONTINUES.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PHINS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Joey Porter talks the talk and walks the walk. SACK ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME.
Date: December 14, 2008 10:56AM

TAKE THAT MISS VERNON DAVIS.

Re: Joey Porter talks the talk and walks the walk. SACK ON THE LAST PLAY OF THE GAME.
Posted by: DolphinSam ()
Date: December 14, 2008 11:01AM

How sweet was that. Yeah, and take off your helmet to let them get a good look at what ripped their pipdreams apart. Yeah, you may be on a roll, but Miami D is here to shove you back to reality. lol. Sorry Vernon.

Date: December 14, 2008 11:11AM

DolphinSam Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, and take off your
> helmet to let them get a good look at what ripped
> their pipdreams apart.

THey showed vernon davis standing on the sidelines and he looked hopeless!!!!

LOL

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 14, 2008 11:31AM

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9-5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: December 14, 2008 11:35AM

BOOT BOOT BOOT

Posted by: angryseas ()
Date: December 14, 2008 01:20PM

know it was meaningless penalty but wtf joey...just wish he had soem self control..i know its part of what makes him him but damn just worry about him exploding in the wrong directio

Date: December 14, 2008 04:10PM

angryseas Wrote:
> know it was meaningless penalty but wtf
> joey...just wish he had soem self control..i know
> its part of what makes him him but damn just worry
> about him exploding in the wrong directio

The game was over already. Joey is smart. I don't think he has had a bonehead penalty all season. Am i wrong????

Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: December 14, 2008 04:13PM

angryseas Wrote:
> know it was meaningless penalty but wtf
> joey...just wish he had soem self control..i know
> its part of what makes him him but damn just worry
> about him exploding in the wrong directio

Come on man, let him live. If their were 2 minutes left in the game ofcourse he does not do that. He is no idiot, he is what a 9 year vet come on man. I hate that whole "act like you been there before bull ish" that is a chant from people who wish they could make those plays or wish they could score touchdowns. The fact is joey ended the game with a huge sack and this is his house so he gotta let you see the face of the dude that owns the building...

Great play and if I am the head coach i say great play joey.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 14, 2008 05:26PM

Miami Reppa Wrote:
> if I am the head coach i say great
> play joey.

Ok..that's going a bit too far. Wanny would probably have said "great play" and ignored the penalty. Sparano will probably say, "great sack...stupid penalty". He won't fine Porter or anything, but Sparano is all about discipline. He knows Porter is one of the leaders on the team, and he does NOT want to give the impression that penalties like that are OK. I also wouldn't be surprised if Porter apologized to the team for the penalty.

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: December 14, 2008 06:11PM

I understand being excited and all but players far too often do act like they have never been there before. That was not Porter's first sack and likely won't be his last so why act out about it. I hate most of the silly celebration we see from today's players because it really is not called for most of the time. If you are trying to fire up your team mates when the game is in question then maybe I could understand some of the hoopla but under the circumstances Porter should have shown a little more restraint. Penalties of any sort at any time should be avoided...not saying he should be fined but he should get a trip to the coaches office for a one sided talk about it.

JMO.

Posted by: fxxkthebills ()
Date: December 15, 2008 08:16AM

Porter's the man.

Posted by: jpippiniii ()
Date: December 15, 2008 02:14PM

Joey smashed em... He is a freaking MONSTER!! Thats how Porter rolls!! =) He has 17 and a half sacks this year.. Killer...

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.