Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          This site is dead. Where is everyone? Here i give you something to talk about.((( Sparano among the coaches of the year)))
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
smileys with beerThis site is dead. Where is everyone? Here i give you something to talk about.((( Sparano among the coaches of the year)))smileys with beer
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 11, 2008 08:49AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: smileys with beerThis site is dead. Where is everyone? Here i give you something to talk about.((( Sparano among the coaches of the year)))smileys with beer
Posted by: JC ()
Date: December 11, 2008 08:56AM

I'm here, been posting today.

It's basically the middle of the week between games, and I work for a living. Don't get to post as much as I like.

Re: smileys with beerThis site is dead. Where is everyone? Here i give you something to talk about.((( Sparano among the coaches of the year)))smileys with beer
Date: December 11, 2008 09:04AM

JC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm here, been posting today.

Outstanding.

>
> It's basically the middle of the week between
> games, and I work for a living. Don't get to post
> as much as I like.

I work too fortunately i work in a big office we have Bellsouth DSL and 6 comps. Most of the people here probably work fulltime as well.

Sunday is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PHINS First blowout of the year. EN ROUTE to the playoffs.
11 and 5 here we come smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 11, 2008 09:28AM

WHHHHHEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Im here Big SamSam!!

Posted by: noetic ()
Date: December 11, 2008 09:32AM

I think the fact that the Dolphins have exceeded expectations is a big factor in the site being a bit quiet lately, which I've also noticed.

You would be very hard pressed to find anyone who regards this season as a disappointment, regardless of the final result. But at the same time, we're all holding onto the hope that finally we're not going to screw things up anymore, like a trip to the playoffs.

I haven't been this nervous watching Dolphins Games in a long, long time...and its fantastic.

Posted by: greg woulf ()
Date: December 11, 2008 09:46AM

I don't want to get too excited about this season and jinx the phins.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: December 11, 2008 10:03AM

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: December 11, 2008 10:12AM

smileys with beer

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:01AM

Fantasy Football? Did you say Fantasy Football?

I think we are all living in a Fantasy right now, and loving every moment of itsmileys with beer

We'll know soon enough. And yes Saprano deserves COY.

Posted by: DaytonaDolfan13 ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:42AM

GIVE EM THE AWARD NOW. COACH OF THE YeAR is a no doubter!

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:46AM

I don't know how many others this applies to, but I'm basically holding my breath. I want so badly for them to go 11-5 and have a January game. It's been so long since I have watched the playoffs with anything other than a desire for the Patriots to lose and/or be embarrassed. I haven't worn my Dolphins jersey to watch a game since we lost to Baltimore (convinced it was a jinx). I am becoming convinced that I could do the team and us a public service by not watching games live on tv (they're 6-0 when I begin watching significantly after the live start of the game, 2-5 when I catch it basically from the beginning). Essentially, I'm going nuts here.

For Tony, he should win COY if we make the playoffs. If we don't and either BAL or ATL do, then I could see him not winning it. After all, winning is what coaches are measured by. But, if all three do, Tony Bag'o should win because:
- he took his team from the deepest depths
- he sacked-up and got creative when his team was 0-2
- he outcoached Belicheck to snap their regular season win streak
- where the Ravens have Ray Lewis and Ed Reed who have literally 'willed' wins for the team, Tony lost ZT and JT (he probably had input to that decision, and some would say we're better for it)
- we don't have the Bengals and Browns in our division (though ATL is in a tough division)

There are those who will point to rookie QBs for ATL and BAL, but those teams have the luxury of both being top 5 rushing teams, allowing them to pass more when they want to (they're both in the bottom 4 in passing attempts per game). Without trying to take anything away from either Flacco or Ryan, I have seen their teams run, run, run, run, run...then give the QB a chance to sling one toward the end zone for a beautiful long TD. I guess, in that sense, I'm saying that Tony has had to get his team to work harder for wins.

Posted by: ChambersDeepBall ()
Date: December 11, 2008 11:54AM

This will liven up the site: Against he rams we ran a wheel route to Devon Bess in the 3rd Q. He was in the slot at the time on the strong side of the field. The pass fell incomplete.

The next play we ran off tackle left and got a yard. The 3rd play we ran the wheel route with Wilford in the slot running a square in. Bess released on a wheel route. The underneath nickel was in zone. He went inside with Wilford and the safety cheated in. This left Bess with a little room for his wheel route, Penni threw it on the money.

Date: December 11, 2008 01:45PM

noetic Wrote:

>
> I haven't been this nervous watching Dolphins
> Games in a long, long time...and its fantastic.

Me too. Believe it or not ever since the 5th game this year ive watched the games standing up. My wife goes, honey what are you doing???????

She asks???? Are you ok honey???

She says that because she sees me doing pushups and situps on the couch at every commercial...Ive found out that this calms my nerves. Please don't laugh.......but its the truth.

I have a 36 flatscreen in the bedroom and a 50 inch flatscreen in the living room and i have cable and HD on both. Sometimes i do my execises in the living room and sometimes in the bedroom.

Isn't life great.?smileys with beer

Date: December 11, 2008 01:50PM

The Big Robowski Wrote:
> WHHHHHEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
>
> Im here Big SamSam!!

smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer
smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer

Date: December 11, 2008 01:52PM

greg woulf Wrote:
> I don't want to get too excited about this season
> and jinx the phins.

Consider them jinxed by my part then every year.

Date: December 11, 2008 02:11PM

hot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smiley

smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer
smileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beersmileys with beer

Date: December 11, 2008 02:13PM

What would be the thought process in you guys' minds if we actually win out and finish 11-5, winning the division?

I THINK I WOULD GO NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smileyhot smiley

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: December 11, 2008 03:23PM

I've been staying away, fearing that if I come here too much I will jinx us.

...Or maybe I need to spend less time at PFT.com and more here...

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 12, 2008 03:57AM

The jerks at Verizon disconnected my home account for some odd reason. The bill is paid with automatic withdrawal so it's a bunch of b.s..

After 20 minutes of going thru the automated phone system, I finally got thru to some nasty coughing, hacking broad who told me that my account was disconnected. No #$@!. But why? ..."I don't know but you can call back during business hours to ask" Thanks a lot you stupid moron! Now I get to spend another 20 minutes going thru the ridiculous auto-system.

For a company that makes it's money with communications, they sure don't know much about communicating!

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: December 12, 2008 04:19AM

Eesti do you have dialup?

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 12, 2008 05:39AM

I have FIOS

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Date: December 12, 2008 05:45AM

Yeah thats fast as hell.

Posted by: ranger1 ()
Date: December 12, 2008 05:58AM

I am still in a state of SHOCK!!!! Are we really playoff bound. Somebody DON'T wake me up!hot smiley

Posted by: dres9711 ()
Date: December 12, 2008 07:46AM

Sorry, i was knocking out my last final exam yesterday... now fully concentrated on the phins and their playoff run!

Posted by: Ken ()
Date: December 12, 2008 08:07AM

I have too much to do with work and around the house lately. I have not posted nearly as much as I'd like to this season.

If this team does go 11-5 I will have to reassess the possibility of miracles actually existing.

My pre-season prediction was somewhere between 2-14 and 3-13...with the jumping for joy point at 8-8. So, no matter what they do the last three games, this season has been a pleasant surprise.

I just hope that the coaches will spend the money to add the key free agents and more importantly, then draft (or manuver to draft), the key players from college we will need to build upon this seasons talent pool.

Posted by: Leon In Denver ()
Date: December 12, 2008 12:59PM

Guys, you can take it to the bank, these coaches and the Tuna are here for one reason and one reason only and that is to win it ALLLLLLLLL!!

Fish will be on the top again.drinking smiley

That being said, I'm scared Sh.....Less for this weeks game.
Pleeeeease Win it!!!!!!!!!!hot smiley

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: December 12, 2008 04:25PM

I'm just real busy with life in general right now. :|

I'm still here and loving every second of it. We beat my 7 win prediction!

Date: December 12, 2008 04:30PM

Date: December 12, 2008 04:31PM

Not playoff bound yet. But we are in the drivers seat. Just need to win the next 3.

Date: December 12, 2008 04:34PM

Pages: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.