Places To Watch
HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Do any of you ever wonder about the welker , chambers, pennington connection.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Do any of you ever wonder about the welker , chambers, pennington connection.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: December 10, 2008 08:02AM

I know we got satelle in the second round for the chambers trade and im happy with satelle but.................

Just imagine chambers and ginn on the ouside and bess and welker on the inside and pennington as the captain of the ship.

Either Ronnie and Ricky in the backfield along wiht polite who is a 4rth down beast.....and fasano the TE. I know thats over 11 but work them in as best as possible.

The OL would be

LT Jake Long
LG Justin Smiley
C Whoever wins the job in pre season or draftee maybe.
RG The Rookie who was injured
RT Vernon Carrey

This would be one of the best offenses in the NFL.

Just a though

Who was the coach who let welker walk away to the cheatriots and traded chambers to the chargers again?

I know it was either SATAN or CAM DUMBERON>>>>>!!!!!!

The worst two coaches in Dolphins history along with DAVE DUMBSTEADT.

Next year this is going to get even better.

GO PHINS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do any of you ever wonder about the welker , chambers, pennington connection.
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: December 10, 2008 08:16AM

Actually we got beck with the 40th pick, satelle with the 60th pick and had the 71st for booker. If we only had the 40 and the 71st (no charger pick), i think that we still have to get satelle. Everyone knows the value of a solid center so I think that you can include him in your example since I think we get satelle at #71...

Re: Do any of you ever wonder about the welker , chambers, pennington connection.
Date: December 10, 2008 08:21AM

Wow that CAM DUMBERON really knew talent didn't he????

Posted by: mattpedraza ()
Date: December 10, 2008 09:07AM

Oh, come on. That "imagine if" game goes on forever. How about instead of Chad Pennington we had Drew Brees?
Forget it, i'm just gonna need some tums if we keep this up.
Go phins.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: December 10, 2008 09:48AM

Date: December 10, 2008 10:39AM

Phinsfan2 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

>
>
> Actually, we selected Chad Henne (2008) with the
> 2nd round pick that we aquired from the Chargers
> for Chris Chambers. There's no way I'd consider
> undoing that deal at this point.
>

Why?

Although chad henne has looked good in pre season we will not know if he is ever going to become good or great until he actually starts.

Chambers on the other hand was a starter here, now he is a starter in san diego and could be a starter for many teams.On the other hand i do not regret the trade since we got some value in return.

i just wonder what type of numbers he would put up with chad pennington been the QB as opposed to the other scrubs we've had as QBs before.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: December 10, 2008 11:07AM

Date: December 10, 2008 11:32AM

Phinsfan2 Wrote:

>
> You still want to give up a possible Franchise QB
> for a 31 year old WR with Chambers #'s?

I don't know. Chambers stil have 4 to 5 years left. While henne is umproven. I really don't know.

All i hope is he turns out to be the next dan marino.

Posted by: eesti ()
Date: December 10, 2008 11:44AM

I am very happy with the Chambers for Henne pick and I have to agree with PF2.

The Welker for Satele...not so much. From what I have read, Satele may not even be starting at Center next year but may be moved to Guard if he is even here.

I would much rather have Welker.

.....................................................................................
“I'm here" You're welcome!" - Kenny Powers

Posted by: tsstamper ()
Date: December 10, 2008 12:18PM

Posted by: Northeast Fin Fan ()
Date: December 10, 2008 12:38PM

Chambers is the 4th or 5th option in the Chargers passsing game.
Jackson, Gates and LT are all ahead of him. For the past several weeks Floyd has also been ahead of Chambers.

Posted by: noetic ()
Date: December 11, 2008 01:06PM

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 11, 2008 04:44PM

No.

Posted by: angryseas ()
Date: December 14, 2008 12:50PM

chambers ahh not so much but welker imo is made to fit with pennington and the pats would not be in contention w/o welker and would not have gone undefeated last year w/o him either

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 14, 2008 01:07PM

angryseas Wrote:
> chambers ahh not so much but welker imo is made to
> fit with pennington and the pats would not be in
> contention w/o welker and would not have gone
> undefeated last year w/o him either

Uhh...Earth to angryseas. Pats did NOT go undefeated last year.

Date: December 14, 2008 01:15PM

yeah ok was talking reg season but anyhow my point was not only would still having welker benefit us but imo dramatically weaken our div rival the pats(esp this year imo)

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 15, 2008 06:05PM

Sorry dude, but how can you even put Patriots and undefeated in a sentence unless you have some negative modifier between the two? Are you even a Dolphins fan, or some Patsie bandwagoner who jumped off when you realize your team wasn't actually perfect.

Date: December 16, 2008 06:30AM

yeah ghotirule you got me i am a pats fan sent here to infiltrate this board damn you are too smart for me ..really some of you need to get a grip.....anyhow my point was not only do i think we would be a stronger team with welker but a key division rival would be weaker

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.