HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Bills Fan Struggling To Move on
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Bills Fan Struggling To Move on
Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: December 16, 2008 11:30AM

You cant truly be a fan if your ready to throw your team away.....I dont care where the Phins play or where they move to....as long as they exist I will be a die hard Phinatic!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Miami Reppa ()
Date: December 16, 2008 11:46AM

Damn this thread is still going... yo man go cry back home to your sorry a$$ bills. This is dolphin land, you gets no love here kid. And all you soft fish fan that are symphathetic why dont you guys go to buffalo, toronto, or wherever to rep the bills.

GO FISH!!!

And the thought that A&O and ghiterule could be the same person I can see cause they are both emotional as puck...

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: December 16, 2008 03:48PM

the closest I ever felt to giving up on the phins was the day we gave up a 2d rounder for aj feeley. or maybe it was the day we hired marino as GM and then saw him quit a few weeks later. however I've invested 20+ years in this team and can never give it up--and I'm sure glad I haven't!

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: December 16, 2008 06:22PM

I could never see myself rooting for another team besides the Phins. My favorite sports are Football and Basketball. I've rooted for the Heat since their first season, but I admit it was really tough when I lived in NJ (and they lost to the Knicks 3 years in a row). Still, I didn't grow up with the Heat, and I was Laker fan before they existed. The Dolphins are another story. I remember Griese. I remember Marino's rookie year. I watched the last 2 Superbowl losses. I'm not old enough to really remember the undefeated season, but I still feel I've invested too much in this team to change who I root for. If I ever stop rooting for Miami, I'll stop watching football altogether.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2008 06:23PM by montequi.

Posted by: Vegas Dol-Fan ()
Date: December 16, 2008 09:01PM

I say we make the Bill's fan do shooters off the 50 yard line at half time during the next bills' home game wearing full aqua and orange then we'll talk...
I keep hearing the Southpark song "Blame Canada" in my head when I read the Bills' fan's posts.

Posted by: fxxkthebills ()
Date: December 17, 2008 10:53AM

This, so-called bills fan who is on here trying to suck up and cheer for a REAL team should have to do shooters off my a$$.
Quit wasting our time, you loser.....and go back to your loser team...with your loser coach....in your loser city.

A fan is a REAL fan and doesn't jump when the team is doing bad or struggling.....deal with it.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.