HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Curt is upset.
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Curt is upset.
Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: November 18, 2011 12:50PM

Curt is so upset at the phins winning the last 2 games that he hasn't even updated and added the 2 wins to the schedule.

I knew curt agreed with the suck 4 luck.

I knew you were one of us curt.

GO PHINS!smileys with beer

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Curt is upset.
Posted by: kendall ()
Date: November 18, 2011 01:50PM

I say screw Suck for Luck!
Last sunday was not the prettiest game but I still enjoyed cheering for a Dolphins win and it was great to see them come out on top, as opposed hoping for a loss. I'll be cheering for a win Sunday too.
Win or lose I always want my team to give its best effort, whether or not we get Luck. If they give their best effort I can live with that, and I will always enjoy seeing them win.

The only bandwagon I am on is the Miami Dolphins Bandwagon. Maybe we should call it the JWB; "just win bandwagon"

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: November 18, 2011 02:50PM

i think everyone's off the luck bandwagon as there's no way we're getting him anyway

Date: November 18, 2011 02:56PM

But just think how much you can cheer the Fins with a quality QB. NEXT Year. Anf for the next decade. Suck for a good Back. thumbs up

Posted by: kendall ()
Date: November 18, 2011 03:25PM

Sorry, just don't get it. I have been a Dolphins fan over two thirds of my life, since I was old enough to understand what football was. Have watched them win and watched them lose. I just don't see how as a fan you can hope your team loses. Nevermind that the team with the #1 pick in the draft usually continues to suck the next season too, even if I tried to, I can't cheer against the Dolphins. Just trying to figure out the Suck for (whoever) people, do you really get excited when the Dolphins turn the ball over or give up a td. Do you really get upset when they score a TD? If your answering yes; one more questin, are you sure you are a Dolphins fan?

Date: November 19, 2011 04:23AM

Yup win the rest of the games and suck for the next 10 years.

R_E_T_A_R_D_E_D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: November 19, 2011 04:34AM

kendall Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Do you really get upset when they
> score a TD? If your answering yes; one more
> questin, are you sure you are a Dolphins fan?

Yes i be happy when they score a td........But i just say to myself ....SELF......They have scored a whole lot of TDs over the last decade and we still missed the playoffs for almost an entire decade in a ROW.

So Kendall.........WELCOME to a real true hardcore fan site............PHINS.com..

We true fans want a change from sucking for the last 10 years.

I will settle for the phins stinking for the next 2 or 3 years if they are going to draft really high and get better in the future..

So many Tds in the past and what NO PLAYOFFS.

What good does it do if we win the rest of the games. I will answer it for you. NO GOOD.

PS> Like other said we are probably a great qb away from getting to the next level.

OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 19, 2011 10:40AM

Kendall, SamSam and I on occasion agree but I agree with you and not him on this one. Welcome to the site. There are many of us who feel like you.

Dolphin fan since September of 1967.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2011 10:40AM by ChyrenB.

Re: Curt is ignoring this thread
Posted by: Jim B ()
Date: November 19, 2011 05:21PM

Posted by: Aqua&Orange ()
Date: November 20, 2011 04:11AM

Guys, we may be better off getting Barkley or RGIII. Trust me....

The 2012 QB class may go down as the 2nd best in history.

---------------------

"When you suck long enough, you get a Hickey"

Posted by: bobg237 ()
Date: November 20, 2011 05:33AM

I am true fan reguradles if the win lose. I will be in front of Tv on Sunday at 13:00 watching my Phin win or lose. I was lived in North Miami Beach for 35 years before moving to Acworth Georgia and the Phins are still the team. Go Phins

Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: November 20, 2011 09:43AM

Winning these games is terrible. We're going to be stuck with another year of Sparano.

Posted by: ChyrenB ()
Date: November 20, 2011 11:21AM

I don't think a complete win-out would save Sparano's job unless no other coach wants it.

Date: November 21, 2011 04:04AM

OK chren im liking the winning streak but i wont be mad if we lose the rest and get a great QB...barkley or griffin.

Maybe we can still trade up for luck who knows what will happen i cant wait.

Im off to the dominican republic this wednesday with my wife i will be there until sunday.

See you guys on sunday night....Well monday morning i do not post on sunday too much.

GO PHINS.

Bills suck and i wish we could beat the pats and jets just like we beat the bills in a blowout. I won't be pissed if we win 2 more games...Pats and jets.

Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: November 21, 2011 05:21AM

There is no guarantee that any QB will be good in the pros. It is all about developing in the correct system. We all know, there has been more busts then winners so take what we have and make the most out of it. They way we are playing now shows we have talent. They were just not playing together.

Yes we played three bad teams, but we beat those three bad teams handily.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.