HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Who's to blame now??
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Who's to blame now??
Posted by: Wannyblows34 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:45AM

Now who gets the blame? Is it our defense, is it Nolan, is it the weather, is it the fans???? Please give me your opinions? I've heard every excuse from this team in the last couple of years

Last year it was Henning and Henne

Two years ago it was our defense and gibril wilson* and Tedd Ginn's alligator arms that just recently returned to kicks for TD's and we can't even return one to the 20yard line now, but Ginn was the problem of course, yea sure?? Oh by the way, we drafted Nolan Carroll for Ginns pick, LOL we really struck gold on that deal.

Oopss sorry, I forgot that somebody mentioned somewhere that our fans are the problem because we don't support the team. LOL! maybe the fact that they are 1-10 in their last 11 home games just might have something to do with it.

What's the next excuse? Someone please humor me, because ever since this regime has been here it's been one excuse on top of the other.

I love my dolphins, but the product on the field is what counts and we all saw how far away we are from the real elite teams in this league last night.

So who's to blame now? Your thoughts please

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Who's to blame now??
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:08AM

I blame you for this post.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:09AM

montequi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I blame you for this post.

Hey at least he has a cool handle!smileys with beer

Date: September 13, 2011 07:20AM

Now who gets the blame? Is it our defense, is it Nolan, is it the weather, is it the fans???? Please give me your opinions? I've heard every excuse from this team in the last couple of years

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well I was There and the weather was beautiful. And the Stadium was rocking with Fans. I'd say it was 70% Miami - 30% Patriots. The Team was well supported with several rounds of Brady sucks and other fun chants. Nolan rarely drops the ball so I'm not asking for his head either.

Posted by: Phinsfan2 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:41AM

Posted by: Wannyblows34 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:46AM

LOL, true!

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 09:35AM

agreed, blame the pats for being much better than us. and our D for being out of shape and useless last night

Date: September 13, 2011 09:54AM

Phinsfan2 Wrote:
> I blame the Patriots.
>
> If they weren't better than us we would have
> smoked them.
>
> eye rolling smiley

Cab't argue with that! There was a classy chick sitting in front of me that had Brady Swallows on her T shirt........I'll Post a Pic later.

Posted by: ghotirule ()
Date: September 13, 2011 09:56AM

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:56PM

Hate him too...and the freakin 15 seconds each play he has to throw the rock....I think he had coffee and read the paper before he threw the ball on one of those plays.

Posted by: marcsbros ()
Date: September 13, 2011 09:43PM

I blame the scoreboard..it said dolphins 24 patriots 38.
Apparently if the Pats play in Miami early next season,Brady is bringing a sun lounger on the field with him to catch a few rays after each snap.

Posted by: KB ()
Date: September 14, 2011 04:37AM

I blame mostly NO PASS RUSH, Poor Tackling, Carroll not being able to cover a turtle with a beach blanket and Special team penalties.

But unlike some of you I'm not gonna let the offense off the hook. EVEN with the debacle that was our defense, the offense still had chances in the second half to keep us in the game. I blame their the absolute inability to produce when it is desperately needed, the STUPID play calling and the total lack of any kind of game time adjustments by the coaching staff.

Plus the team was out of shape and unprepared. That falls directly on Sparano. He needs to get off the Adipex and worry about football!.

Looks like another LONG season.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 14, 2011 04:38AM

marcsbros Wrote:
> I blame the scoreboard..it said dolphins 24
> patriots 38.
> Apparently if the Pats play in Miami early next
> season,Brady is bringing a sun lounger on the
> field with him to catch a few rays after each
> snap.

smileys with beer

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: September 14, 2011 04:58AM

Wannyblows34 Wrote:

> I love my dolphins, but the product on the field
> is what counts and we all saw how far away we are
> from the real elite teams in this league last
> night.
>
> So who's to blame now? Your thoughts please

The defense was horrible but to say we're a long way from the real elite teams in the league after one game where we were 1/2 yard from cutting the lead to 7 with 5 minutes left...is crazy.

Score that TD, get a stop, we have the chance to tie the game and Henne is the one with the 500 yard game and Brady's left cryin'!!!

I'll hold judgment until I see more games.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: September 14, 2011 05:40AM

I blame the flag football rules and track meets impersonating a football game. Our guys showed up ready for Roman Greco wresting and NE’s O played sissy Frisbee and ping pong. Simply put, we couldn’t match-up against their spread no huddle 7 on 7 fast-break offense.

I reported last week the news out of Foxboro was that NE felt our safeties were “questionable.” That Billygoat is a psychic isn’t he? It’s like he told Sparano where he was going to attack and we still didn’t have an answer. Not even a partial answer.

At this point I blame the regime for the product on the field. They own it. And it’s up to them to find the answers. Heck Soprano, Billygoat spotted you some hints man. Do a better job and get a better result.

Oh how the wheels will fall off if we tank this weekend…

BNF.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.