HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Sparano
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Sparano
Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:50PM

I am this close to giving up on this guy!
Did I hear correctly, that he prepared the team for all the cheering that the visiting Patriot fans would be doing???
That can't possibly be right is it??
Then he brings out a flat, unconditioned, uninspired, group to avenge the ass-kicking the Pats laid on us at home last year. Game 1, at home, on national TV. Kudos Sparano, on a job......done.
One thing was made crystal clear tonight, Sparano is way out of his league vs Bilicheat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sparano
Posted by: razorghost ()
Date: September 12, 2011 07:10PM

The loss is frustrating but I'm not gonna put it all on Sparano, seriously he shocked me all to hell when we went for it on 4th and 1 on the 1st drive of the game instead of settling for a FG, then proceeded to fist pump a TD!

I really liked the aggressiveness early on but let's just wait till we play the Texans, as I said in another thread we shouldn't judge the team based on 1 game against the extremely talented Pats ughhhhhh I hate typing that.

Posted by: socalphin ()
Date: September 12, 2011 07:11PM

Hugh Jackson just watched his K hit a 63 yder to end the half.
No fist-pump. No screaming.
Just handed off his headset and headed for the locker room.
Refreshing.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 07:31PM

shame to say it but your right....Miami seems to fill the seats with opponents fans...."CHUCKY" in the booth was right when he said...forget Mark Anthony and all those "Stars/part owners" in their seats when they showed them....get Miami back to winning is what matters....I wanna puke just thinking about Mark Anthony, J-LO, Fergie, and all those fake wanna be fans....I liked it better when they showed the Orange bowl with a bunch of nobody fans who truly cared.....packed and winning!

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: September 12, 2011 08:15PM

No you have it all wrong, it is us fans at the games fault, we do not support our team enough.....

Even with that poor showing I heard no one boo... So I don't want to ever hear that crap about the fans again,,, There was more fight in the stands tonight then on the field, I never saw so many people get thrown out of a game as I did tonight...... I was more then pleased with the Offence, yea you can pick at a few things, like the sack on the first drive, ball should have been thrown away, or the 4th quarter and the half yard line we run a stupid play, and a few things.. but they did so many good things those few plays are acceptable... Now I went to this game and expected our D to be our strong point, and boy did they disappoint... It's only game one, they need to do allot of work and Hydrate. It was humid tonight, I had a guest with me that flew down from New England for the game, he had it tough with the heat, and I thought the weather was fine, so why was it reversed for the players, our team had a hard time with the heat and New England was fine...

Date: September 12, 2011 09:19PM

I was there. It was pretty Patriot Packed for sure, but it had nothing to do with it. The Phins beat themselves. 517 yds !!? My God.

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 02:58AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was there. It was pretty Patriot Packed for
> sure, but it had nothing to do with it. The Phins
> beat themselves. 517 yds !!? My God.

As long as they have Brady we will never go anywhere.

Posted by: SouthFlPhinFan ()
Date: September 13, 2011 03:13AM

TreasurecoastPhinsfan Wrote:
> I was there. It was pretty Patriot Packed for
> sure, but it had nothing to do with it. The Phins
> beat themselves. 517 yds !!? My God.

There are always many Pats fans every year, Jets Fans also. for that matter all the teams have a good showing down here.. Want to fix that, all you fans buy Tickets to the game so the other teams fans cant get any...

I do my part have 4 tickets to every game every year... I also try to do my part with crowd noise, I have absolutely no voice the next day from making noise...

Now if we played better, hey we may attract more Phins fans to the game...

Posted by: psalm462 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 03:38AM

It is too expensive for the average guy to pay that type of money and watch a loosing team. I live in Ohio and I used to travel to two games a year and have NFL package on Direct TV. I have not traveled to South Florida in two years and I gave up Direct TV for the first time in eight years.

I will not continue to pay for a crappy service. The team was not conditioned, defense had no clue what they were doing, team just gave up in the 4th qtr, and Henne had no red zone accuracy at all.

As I was watching, I was glad that I was not putting money into this service. That is the only way the owner will be affected. When they start loosing money, they will acknowledge.

Hearing Gruden talk about wanting the stands filled and rowdy made me want him as a head coach right away. Even though I don't think he is all that great a coach, but I would take the enthusiasm and passion for the Miami way.

Date: September 13, 2011 04:50AM

I gave up the direct tv package a long time ago (6years now). This team is not worth paying to watch in my opinion. If it's on tv (non paid) great if not it's no biggie to me anymore.

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 05:14AM

dolfan1 Wrote:
> I gave up the direct tv package a long time ago
> (6years now). This team is not worth paying to
> watch in my opinion. If it's on tv (non paid)
> great if not it's no biggie to me anymore.

Its a big deal to me because im a dolphins fan.

Posted by: Rmorc13 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 06:24AM

Sparano is a good coach. He just needs to surround himself with more talented coaches. Why is bryan cox even coaching in this here league?

Date: September 13, 2011 06:27AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> dolfan1 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I gave up the direct tv package a long time ago
> > (6years now). This team is not worth paying to
> > watch in my opinion. If it's on tv (non paid)
> > great if not it's no biggie to me anymore.
>
>
> Its a big deal to me because im a dolphins fan.

Me as well. I grew up in NYC getting to see them only twice a year before we had cable TV, & The internet. Now I'm looking at possible Blackouts and it pisses me off. I can't comment on what I can't see.

Date: September 13, 2011 10:11AM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> dolfan1 Wrote:
> -----
> > I gave up the direct tv package a long time ago
> > (6years now). This team is not worth paying to
> > watch in my opinion. If it's on tv (non paid)
> > great if not it's no biggie to me anymore.
>
>
> Its a big deal to me because im a dolphins fan.

I am a dolphin fan but honestly, we are not sniffing the SB, why give up a perfectly good sunday to get stressed over? I have enough stress in my life

Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 11:35AM

dolfan1, then why waste time on a dolphins message board if you can't be bothered to watch the game on a sunday?

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 11:39AM

berkeley223 Wrote:
> dolfan1, then why waste time on a dolphins message
> board if you can't be bothered to watch the game
> on a sunday?

Read my mind!

Dolfan go ride your bike on sundays....Or tricycle rather.

Posted by: xynz ()
Date: September 13, 2011 03:15PM

...got outfoxed by Bellichick.

Bellichick is a cheating bastard who'll take any edge he can get. But he didn't do anything illegal to win this game: he just took into account the fact that the 'Phins defense had been doing a lot of practice "Inside The Bubble" and he used it to his advantage.

If getting outfoxed by Bellichick was cause for HC dismissal, then the HC turnover in the NFL would be 500% higher than it is now.

Date: September 13, 2011 06:49PM

samsam3738 Wrote:
> berkeley223 Wrote:
> -----
> > dolfan1, then why waste time on a dolphins
> message
> > board if you can't be bothered to watch the
> game
> > on a sunday?
>
>
> Read my mind!
>
>
> Dolfan go ride your bike on sundays....Or tricycle
> rather.

Well yes. I will be riding until late October. Then it gets too cold here in CT. I really have only one day to do things for myself, so I end up watching most of the mid season games. Once it gets too cold to do anything outside I'll watch. This site gives me an idea what people are feeling.

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 07:03PM

I gotta have my PHINS!!!....THAT"S THE TICKET....YEAH....NFL TICKET!

11th commandment....thou shalt watch your beloved PHINS!!

I like "CHUCKY"....Gruden is a great coach.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.