HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          OMG who should get bit#$ slapped?
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
OMG who should get bit#$ slapped?
Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:42PM

Ok everyone i know its just the first game so lets make it clear im not going nuts or jumping ship... so with that said, please no more Henne talk, the kid will be fine he did fantastic, yes there was a crappy throw on the 4th and goal but that was a stupid stupid call to begin with. Ummmmmm why not a sneak, bush over the top or johnson??? isnt he on the team??? The offense is fine a few more tweaks would be good, but this defense oh my god seriously??? Was Nolan even there???? I think Ross should come down, and give cox the old finger salute, absolutely bitch slap sparano and tell him he better do the same to the defensive side or dont come back. This game was an utter disgrace defensively and I can only hope it gets better. I mean prime flipping time , opening monday nite and a team from up north is in better shape and has more conditioning than the team that lives in the heat?? holy crap that was disgusting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OMG who should get bit#$ slapped?
Posted by: (R/J)ay ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:44PM

I think I agree with everything you just said. It's just embarrassing.

Posted by: GBOFinFan ()
Date: September 12, 2011 06:47PM

what he said!

Posted by: PHINSKISS13 ()
Date: September 12, 2011 08:03PM

Exactly....Phins cramping in early September while the pats cruised to a easy win....we got a bunch of females on the team or what!!

Date: September 12, 2011 09:12PM

Dabol blew it. He has no faith in Bush if he's not recieving.

But the defense was just ..........the worst I have ever seen it. Brady through with ease. Toyed with us like a cat with a little Mouse. WTF couldn't we adapt over the middle? Every pass was just on the money , seeing him live was something. Boom boom boom. Never saw nothing like it. He owned us. We were his Bit*ches . He messed up our makeup afterwards and then slapped us in the face.

Posted by: fiedlerhater ()
Date: September 13, 2011 03:17AM

it was embarrassing, it was a disgrace it was a giant pile of dog crap. I just dont know what to say or react other than honestly someone or several should lose their job. No shit i know its first game but a statement needs to be made. Wake your on the bench this game! you couldnt beat a freaking rookie playing out of position???? Nolan Carroll should just be cut. Vonte and SS should be doing wind sprints all damn week i mean seriously they should be running till their balls fall off. The LB and "coach cox" should all get bitch slapped, I mean this is disgusting . i dont know what to say, but if i were Ross, something would happen by 4pm today, maybe just a couple forced cuts, i dont know, but something.

Posted by: mizzou15 ()
Date: September 13, 2011 03:40AM

Offense looked pretty damn good. My apologies to Colombo he played a solid game. Carey looked good too. We need some power in the backfield.
Look like the lights on w/ Henne and that's great.

Defense we really are snakebitten if after we finally have a decent OC Mike Nolan's D starts to suck. Brady looked as if he was holding a map that pointed out the soft spots in our zone. Cut Sapp and Carroll and get Will Allen back in here. You gotta have the best players. Davis and Smith have to be sharp on every play just like Madison and Surtain. Wake was getting held a hell of a lot last night or he would have collect some more sacks. Memo to Mike start heating things up earlier stop living and dieing w/ the base rush and zone coverages. Go for the qb early and often.

Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 13, 2011 04:19AM

Pats could make any defense in the league look bad. So could Green Bay and New Orleans. Face it...the rule changes are favoring offenses over defenses, and teams have started to make those adjustments. I think our LB coaching (Cox) and our FS play (Jones) were our main problems.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.