HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Power ranking
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Power ranking
Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 06, 2011 01:43PM

Here is where they have us:

27 Dolphins 0-0 -0 - 0/0 I have no idea what to expect from a team playing with a coach and QB they spent a good deal of time trying to replace.
Team: Home | Stats | Fantasy | Schedule | Gear

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Power ranking
Posted by: montequi ()
Date: September 06, 2011 02:17PM

thumbs up

I've said this before. If things go well, we'll catch a lot of people by surprise.

Date: September 07, 2011 02:23AM

Our owner is an asshole. Lets get that striaght. Would i have liked to have seen Saprano replaced last year? Yeah probably. But besides Bill Cowlher I don't know if there was a better replacement. Do I wish they Drafted a QB? yeah. Our defense is improved dramticaly and I like what I have seen from Brian Dabol. We should have a decent year.We are definitely on the rise. The Pats are Loaded, I just hope the Jets Crash and burn.

Posted by: Deigol090 ()
Date: September 07, 2011 03:09AM

Respect is earned not owed. Let them all hate, make fun of and intaganize this team.

I for one am not going to bet against this team this year.

We will beat the Patriots Monday and will not stop steam rolling untill we reach Indy.smileys with beer

Date: September 07, 2011 05:36AM

I read This from Pro Sports .com They have us ranked at #29

"29. Dolphins: The owner wanted Jim Harbaugh, but settled for Tony Sparano. Sparano wanted Kyle Orton, but settled for Chad Henne. The fans want the Heat, but may have to settle for the Dolphins."

Ouch.

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: September 07, 2011 12:22PM

Who is this power ranking by? And how much do power rankings before the first game of the season really mean?

Posted by: dolfan1 ()
Date: September 08, 2011 04:32AM

I rather be the underdogs this year. If we suck, then we get Luck next year,if we dont then we saw Henne step it up and get a contract extension. Lets hope in the next few years we can get a SB title.

Posted by: BigNastyFish ()
Date: September 08, 2011 05:30AM

Obviously this franchise is seen as dysfunctional around the league. And in truth we’ve certainly done our fair share to contribute to that perception – including the 3 stooges episode, Parcells bailing and dissing Henne on the way out, and the mickey mouse team of “owners” we’ve assembled (halftime trampolines included).

The biggest reason we have zero respect (in terms of the product on the field) is because of how Henne is viewed. So like I’ve been saying, the opening game at home is his chance to make a statement and redefine his career. If he’s going to be a legit NFL QB the time to produce is NOW. No more lame ass excuses. No more blaming others. Henne will be in the spot light and we’re ALL going to find out real soon if he can hang.

If Henne lights it up (a really big “if” IMO) then you’ll see our rankings rocket up into the top half or maybe even further. But the consensus of opinion around the league says otherwise. Can Henne prove so many wrong? That’s a huge mountain to climb, and if the kid pulls it off, he’ll deserve a ton of credit for hanging in there and not folding his tent.

Good thing I believe in evolution. Therefore a sloth can transform into a real QB. It can happen. And we can all dream.

Go Henne!

BNF.

Date: September 08, 2011 09:46AM

dolfan1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I rather be the underdogs this year. If we suck,
> then we get Luck next year,if we dont then we saw
> Henne step it up and get a contract extension.
> Lets hope in the next few years we can get a SB
> title.

LOL. You don't get it. This Team doesn't Draft high Round QB's unless they are projected to run the Wildcat. After The Bust of Daniel Thomas , they will then waste a First round on a running back.

Posted by: TheFutt ()
Date: September 08, 2011 10:27AM

You have all of the answers, treasure. WHY ARE YOU NOT WORKING IN THE FRONT OFFICE! WE'D OBVIOUSLY HAVE MULTIPLE LOMBARDI'S IF YOU WERE THERE.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.