HISTORY
  Team History
  1972 Tribute

-- Advertisement --
Privacy Policy at Phins.com

Phins.com Phorums
    News Wire | Roster | Depth Chart | Last/Next Game | Schedule | Links  
          Preseason Finale Blacked Out
Miami Dolphins Civilized Discussion :  Phins.com Phorums The fastest message board... ever.
This is a moderated phorum for the CIVILIZED discussion of the Miami Dolphins. In this phorum, there are rules and moderators to make sure you abide by the rules. The moderators for this phorum are JC and Colonel
Preseason Finale Blacked Out
Posted by: Blastfire ()
Date: August 29, 2011 02:39PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Preseason Finale Blacked Out
Posted by: berkeley223 ()
Date: August 29, 2011 05:07PM

how is it possible that there's been sellouts for 10 years? except for maybe 3 games a year, the stadium is half empty. Did you see the browns, lions, and bills games last year? some creative accounting for sure

Date: August 30, 2011 03:23AM

That blows, I'll have to take a nap and watch the replay at 11:30. angry smiley

Posted by: Odenn ()
Date: August 30, 2011 03:50AM

Sucks big time. O ya and IMMM BAAACCKKK.

Posted by: Finshady ()
Date: August 30, 2011 04:22AM

I will watch online and just got my sunday ticket cut in half. Their are too many people hurting in our society to afford a luxury of going to a football game. I can go, but won't because you never know what will happen, and when you will need those once available dollars. Nothing is guranteed anymore as far as the economy and jobs. This is scaring the hell out of alot of upper middle class people to save, and not spend. I think they are making wise decisions.

Date: August 30, 2011 05:19AM

I don't consider myself Upper Middle Class, More Middle, but you are right it is scary as hell. But memories with my son are more important then any of that. I will do what I have to to get to 2-3 games. My father will be down soon from up North and Nothing beats 3 generations cheering the Phins on!

Posted by: dolphin ()
Date: August 30, 2011 09:33AM

how did you get it in half? I only got 10 dollars off!!

Posted by: samsam3738 ()
Date: August 30, 2011 10:50AM

All three Florida teams facing blackouts | ProFootballTalk
It's a given that some, most, or all of the Buccaneers' 2011 home games won't be televised locally. The Jaguars once again are in jeopardy of having their games blacked out in their home market, too.

Date: September 03, 2011 11:43AM

I can't believe there are STILL 3000 seats available for the Opener Pats/Dolphins . So many Pats fans around here I can't count'em. And its on a Monday Night . This economy is hurting the fans and on top of that the Dolphins have not given us our moneies worth of late. But I thought the Pats fans would be all over it. I bet I'm gonna feel like I'm at Foxboro then Miami ............thumbs downeye rolling smiley

Date: September 06, 2011 08:53AM

The remaining tickets would be bought probably by a tv station or something.

Would be depressing as hell for a monday night not to be sold out.

Date: September 06, 2011 09:58AM

They are trying like hell to sell them out. I just got this from Duffy's where I purchased Tickets for 3 games this season :

Purchase all eight regular season games at the very lowest price offered - just $30 per game. Want better seats? You can purchase great lower corner/endzone season seats for all eight games and receive complimentary Ford Sideline Club and Lounge passes for the game of your choice.
Contact us at 1-888-FINS-TIX for more details.

$30 Per game!!!!!!! Thats got to be an all time low. Thats $240 for the whole season!! They are scared. Blackouts may also reach an alltime High. angry smiley

Date: September 06, 2011 10:02AM

30 bucks a ticket is cheap as hell.....the least ive paid is like 60 bucks a ticket i think i paid like 45 0r 50 one time.....

every player got 6 cars and a 3 story 9 bedroom 5 bath mansion and we gotta pay for it...

I havent bought tickets or gone to the games for a while now. The hell with them.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.

Home Curt Fennell
Contact Us
DOLFAN in New England

© Phins.com. No portion of this site may be reproduced without
the express permission of the author, Curt Fennell. All rights reserved.