Last News Update: 2016-05-25 14:49:32 UTC
- Ross & Garfinkel After Super Bowl 54 Selection
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross and CEO Tom Garfinkel react to being awarded a Super Bowl in 2020.
- Csonka Reacts To South Florida Winning SB 54 Bid
Hall of Fame running back, Larry Csonka, talks about his experience with helping the South Florida Super Bowl Committee in their proposal to NFL owners. South F
- Dolphins depth chart projection 2016: Breaking down Miami's roster IX - Offensiv
Part nine of our breakdown of the Miami Dolphins' roster and a projection of the depth chart for 2016. The Miami Dolphins are into their Organize
- Dolphins off-season has some fun facts
The Miami Dolphins off-season can be understandably slow for news. That doesn't mean you have nothing to talk about. Taking a look at the team can reveal so
- Ndamukong Suh arrives for Dolphins OTA’s
The Miami Dolphins will take the field this week as they open another round of off-season training activities. The OTA's begin today and Ndamukong Suh will
- Casserly: Is the NFC East a sleeper division?
NFL Media's Charley Casserly breaks down the teams of the NFC East and explains why it will be the sleeper surprise division in 2016.
- Dolphins sign two more rookies
The Miami Dolphins have not completely signed their 2016 draft class but they got closer over the weekend when they agreed to terms with two more of the draftee
- Dolphins Stephen Ross wants more than a Super Bowl
The Miami Dolphins, more specifically the city of Miami and Stephen Ross, were awarded Super Bowl LIV on Tuesday but Ross wants more than just a Super Bowl. He
- Stephen Ross wants to win, not just host a Super Bowl
Dolphins owner Stephen Ross was clearly relieved to have been involved in a winning Super Bowl bid yesterday, especially after it was mentioned he sunk $450 mil
- Around SB Nation: What Other NFL Blogs Are Discussing
Weekly, we take a look around the SB Nation family of NFL blogs. Here are the news stories and analysis they are discussing. AFC EAST:
New England P
- The Splash Zone 5/25/16: South Florida Awarded Super Bowl 54
Welcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours
- Knowshon Moreno wants to play in 2016
A recent report from Mike Klis of KUSA said that running back Knowshon Moreno was "80 percent done" mentally when it came to making a decision to reti
- AC In The AM: Stadium Upgrades Crucial In Getting The Big Game
Tuesday's news that the Super Bowl is coming back to South Florida is a credit to the perseverance and financial commitment of owner Steve Ross.
- Thank Ross for bringing Super Bowl to Miami, if not for getting Dolphins into on
Miami wins bid for 2020 Super Bowl, its first since 2010New and modernized stadiums impressed NFL ownersRoss is spending $500 million of his own fortune to impr
- The South Florida Committee celebrates being awarded Super Bowl 54
The NFL awarded the South Florida Committee Super Bowl 54 in 2020 during a Tues., May 24, 2016 meeting. … Click to Continue »
- Dolphins owner Ross wants legacy to be Super Bowl winner
Dolphins owner Ross wants legacy to be Super Bowl winner
- Hyde: Super Bowl is coming back, and Steve Ross deserves a 'thank you'
What's not to like? The Super Bowl returns to its best stage. Dolphins owner Steve Ross gets rewarded for spending nearly a half-billion dollars to upgr
- Miami awarded 2020 Super Bowl thanks to Stephen Ross’ $500M gamble
Stephen Ross’ half-billion dollar gamble hit the jackpot.The NFL voted Tuesday to award the 2020 Super Bowl to Miami, returning the title game to South Florid
- Jason Jones likes his fit with the Dolphins
Jason Jones got advice from his family and agent when he chose to join the Dolphins.
- 5 things we could see in Miami’s Super Bowl LIV in 2020
NFL owners on Tuesday awarded Super Bowl LIV to Miami and owner Stephen Ross. The game will be played Feb.
Phins.com Mobile Home