Last News Update: 2014-10-01 12:14:48 UTC
- Around SB Nation: What Other NFL Blogs Are Discussing
Weekly, we take a look around the SB Nation family of NFL blogs. Here are the news stories and analysis they are discussing.
New England P
- Call to Order:
As acting chairman of the....KN Think Tank, I hear by request that a committee be established to get down to the reasons & workable solutions of the Dolphin
- Tannehill rested, relieved to have last week behind him
After a long week and a long flight home, Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill fell asleep on Monday Night Football. So it had to relieve him to wake up realizin
- Miami Dolphins News You May Have Missed 10/1/14
Check out the Miami Dolphins stories you may have missed over the past day, including the Dolphins activated Reshad Jones from the suspension list.
- Wk 3 Report Card: Miami Dolphins
Elliot Harrison gives a grade to Miami Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill, the Dolphins offense and defense in their Week 3 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs.
- Now That The Starters Are Coming Back
One of the interesting questions I am wondering about is what is going to happen to Samson Satele and Daniel Thomas as we pass thorough the bye week. We
- Vitales View with Fans After Wembley Game
Gino Vitale from Finatics.com checks in with British fans, US fans, and fans from all over the world after the Raiders - Dolphins game at Wembley to get their v
- Tuesday Night Random Live Thread
Tuesday Night Random Live Thread
This is one of our random but not so random (since they appear nearly every evening) live thr
- LaMichael James agrees to terms with Dolphins
Running back and kick returner LaMichael James agreed to terms with the Miami Dolphins to join their practice squad.
- Miami Dolphins Talk On Finsradio Tonight At 8
Join Paul Pickens, Brian "Cat" Catanzaro, and myself Brian Miller tonight at 8 eastern on FinsRadio. You can listen by clicking here and then selectin
- Derrick Shelby will get an enhanced role with Dolphins
LONDON – Reliable and steady aren’t the most flattering adjectives that can be used to describe someone’s performance, contributions. But Derrick Shelby w
- Dolphins pummel Raiders, get season back on right track
The 38 points Miami scored in Sunday's win over Oakland was the most scored in the Joe Philbin eraThe 38 points Miami scored in Sunday's win over Oaklan
- Lamar Miller lays claim to Dolphins' starting RB job
Lamar Miller produced the first multiple touchdown performance of his young NFL careerLamar Miller produced the first multiple touchdown performance of his youn
- Dolphins' Reshad Jones returns to the field after suspension
Pouncey, Misi set to return vs. PackersPouncey, Misi set to return vs. Packers
- Raiders name Tony Sparano interim head coach
The Oakland Raiders named former Miami Dolphins coach Tony Sparano as their interim head coach on Tuesday, one day after firing coach Dennis Allen.
- LaMichael James signs with Miami Dolphins
LaMichael James is taking his talents to South Beach. The former San Francisco 49ers running back signed with the Miami Dolphins on Tuesday.
- Dolphins sign RB/return specialist LaMichael James, according to agent
His special teams skills could be a reason he was acquired DAVIE – Running back LaMichael James has signed with the Dolphins, according to a tweet from
- Miami Dolphins Sign LaMichael James
The Miami Dolphins have a new running back and he has a lot potential upside. LaMichael James who worked out with team after Knowshon Moreno was injured has ink
- Miami Dolphins Sign LaMichael James to Practice Squad
James has joined the Dolphins practice squad during the Dolphins 2-week break due to the bye, giving the Dolphins coaches time for an extended look a
- LaMichael James lands in Miami
Running back LaMichael James appeared to be on his way out of San Francisco for much of the offseason, but the team wound up keeping him on their roster to star
Phins.com Mobile Home