Last News Update: 2014-07-24 17:37:41 UTC
- Koa Misi has won the Miami Dolphins starting middle linebacker job
According to Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald, Joe Philbin today confirmed that, unless Misi's performance falls off a cliff during training
- Follow our new Dolphins page on Facebook!
- BREAKDOWN: NFL Records over the Past Decade (2004-2013)
Team Record Winning seasons Playoff Appearances
- Miami Dolphins training camp opens; Open practice schedule set
The Miami Dolphins open training camp today as players begin reporting to the team's Davie facilities ahead of tomorrow's first practice. We
- Dolphins linebacker experiment is over ... success!
The grand linebacker experiment the Dolphins took to the offseason lab is over and, as the team gets ready to open training camp practices Friday at their Davie
- Are you ready for some NFL football?
With NFL training camps beginning this week, pro football has provided many more questions than answers. The picture will become clearer in the coming weeks.
- Predicting the Miami Dolphins 53-Man Roster: Defense & Special Teams
A pre-training camp prediction of how the Miami Dolphins' defense and special teams will take shape on the 53-man roster.
The Miami Dolphins wil
- Hyde5: Five things I need to see at Dolphins camp
Dolphins camp opens Friday and what you're looking for are signs of something different. Not words. Not coachspeak of a new season. You're looking for
- 99 Days Of 99 Jersey Numbers: #45
This is one of those numbers dominated by one player, and an underrated one at that.
- Miami Dolphins News You May Have Missed 7/24/14
Check out the Miami Dolphins stories you may have missed over the past day, including Mike Pouncey could miss the first half of the 2014 season.
- Report: Mike Pouncey could miss first half of season
Following surgery on his hip, Mike Pouncey reportedly could be looking at a longer timetable for recovery than originally anticipated. For how long could the Do
- Color me a bit skeptical...
Mike Pouncey was named frequently in the Wells report. He was told to undergo psychological counseling before he could return to the team, and his suspension
- Miami Dolphins Training Camp Primer: Defensive Line
Is there a better unit on the entire Miami Dolphins Team? The answer is no, this is the strength of the Miami Dolphins, as not only are they good, they are deep
- Dolphins' Mike Pouncey could open season on PUP list
Hip surgery could keep him out for first six weeks of seasonDolphins center Mike Pouncey is expected to begin training camp on the Physically Unable to Perform
- Wednesday Night Random Live Thread
Wednesday Night Random Live Thread
This is one of our random but not so random (since they appear nearly every evening) live threads. You are, as alw
- Mike Pouncey injury to keep him out first eight weeks according to report
According to a report from the Miami Herald, Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey could miss the first eight weeks of the season.
The Miami Dolphins co
- Possible setback for Miami Dolphins center Mike Pouncey on eve of training camp
So long, summer. Football is back.
- Greg Cote: Dolphins, Canes can make Miami a football town again
Football is back, unfurling this week like a great sail ready to take on wind as summer burns to fall.
- Dolphins have been lost in the wilderness for a decade. Who will save the franch
The Dolphins have been the NFL's sixth worst franchise this past decadeHootie and the Blowfish perfectly illustrated the problem NFL fans in South Florida
- Miami Dolphins roster bubble: 5 players on the bubble entering training camp
The Miami Dolphins report to training camp tomorrow. What players enter camp already on the roster bubble?
Training camp opens tomorrow for the Miam
Phins.com Mobile Home